Advanced Facials in Louisville, KY
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What Advanced Facial Options Are Available?
A good home skin care routine is important to maintain your complexion, but occasionally you may need better results with a medical-grade facial or another advanced facial option. Family nurse practitioner Karla Jarvis recommends regular facial treatments for her Fort Knox, Owensboro, and Lexington, KY patients to keep their skin healthy. After a thorough consultation to assess both visible and hidden damage, the appropriate medical-grade products and facial techniques will be chosen to rejuvenate your skin. At Jarvis Family Medical Services and J Spa, we offer mini, Hydrojelly™, luxury, and custom facials, as well as dermaplaning and microneedling. To learn more about the facial options we offer at our Louisville, KY office, schedule an appointment to meet with Karla.
What Can I Expect from My Customized Facial?
After your consultation to select the best facial treatment plan based on your skin's condition and concerns, you can lie back in one of our treatment rooms as your professional facial treatment begins. Your facial will be customized, but most treatments will begin with a deep cleaning to remove dirt, oil, and makeup. After that, your treatment will vary based on what facial treatment you are getting. Following your facial treatment, you may see mild redness and irritation — this should subside on its own. For deeper treatments, such as microneedling, this may take longer. Most patients see visible improvements in the appearance and feel of their skin right after their facial or within a week or two after their dermaplaning or microneedling session.
- Mini Facial: During this 30-minute facial, steam is used to open the pores so blackheads and whiteheads can be extracted easily, followed by an exfoliation of the skin, then the application of a nourishing mask.
- Hydrojelly Facial: With a process similar to that of a mini facial, the Hydrojelly facial utilizes an electrolyte-infused mask to keep your skin healthy and hydrated.
- Luxury Facial: This longer-lasting facial includes many of the same components as a mini facial to a further degree. Combined with hydration and toning treatments, as well as a facial massage, this is a great option if you're looking for a deep refresh and a great way to pamper yourself.
- Dermaplaning: Dermaplaning starts with the scraping of the surface of the skin to gently remove dead skin cells and the "peach fuzz," or fine hair on the surface of the skin for a more even skin tone and texture.
- Microneedling: During this treatment, a handheld device will be passed over the skin while simultaneously creating small micro-injuries in the skin. These micro-injuries will prompt the body's natural healing process, which stimulates collagen and elastin growth, leaving the skin smooth, firm, and glowing.
The J Spa & Wellness Center Reviews
Love this office. Wonderful and caring people. Definitely recommend to any and everyone.
Kamri was so helpful in my recovery! I received the IV hydration and instantaneously felt better. I will definitely be back! Thank you all for your professionalism and compassion.
Friendly staff and service
I Love Jarvis Medical Services! I am treated just like family every time I step foot in that office!! Keep up the great work!!! THE BOMB.COM OFFICE!!! Erika was awesome!!! Thank you so much for treating me like Family!!
I'm so excited that I made the switch for me and my mother to have Karla Jarvis and associates as our new PCP. From the moment we walked in the office until the time we left, we felt confident in this decision. The staff made us feel so welcomed, the MA and APRN took the time to explain the whole process, and they addressed literally every concern we had. The better part is there was no rush for time. They also explained everything they were doing and why they were doing and I'm glad to have made this choice. Looking forward to improving mine and my mother's health through the hands of Jarvis Family and associates.
Get In Touch
Put Your Best Face Forward
At Jarvis Family Medical Services and J Spa in Lexington, KY, we understand the importance of looking your best and feeling confident in your appearance at all times. Family nurse practitioner Karla Jarvis has found that J Spa & Wellness Center patients who come in for regular facial treatments tend to have clearer and healthier skin. Each facial at J Spa & Wellness Center is individualized for your needs and skin type, so we can help you present your most radiant face to the world. Contact our Lexington, KY office to make an appointment for a professional facial or any of our skin rejuvenating services.