IV Infusion Therapy in Louisville, KY
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What is IV Infusion Therapy?
PricelistIV infusion therapy or a series of IV nutrient therapies are an easy way to revitalize yourself from the inside out. A Jarvis Family Medical Services and J Spa, IV infusion therapy is a great way for men and women in Frankfort, Fort Knox, and Bowling Green, KY to revitalize themselves. At Jarvis Family Medical Services and J Spa we offer IV infusion therapy to help with a variety of needs. Some of the more popular symptoms we treat include:
- Bad circulation
- Poor detoxification
During this 15-minute treatment, fluids directly enter your bloodstream and release nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and more. This provides much quicker relief than a pill. For more information on IV infusion therapy and how we can customize this to meet your unique needs, contact family nurse practitioner Karla Jarvis at our Louisville, KY office.
IV Hydration/Infusion Pricelist:
250 cc (small) $60
500 cc (medium) $100
1000 cc (large) $145
IV Hydration/Infusion Clubs Pricelist:
Silver IV Hydration Club $510
Diamond IV Hydration Club $765
Platinum IV Hydration Club $1283
B12 1000 mcg $30
COQ10-100 mg $30
B complex 100/2/100/2/2 mg $35
Vitamin D3 100,000 units $35
Lipo C $45
Karla’s Kaboom $50
Pain Injection $50
Booster Injection to IV Hydration $30
Oxygen therapy (min 10- max 30): $2/min
What Can I Expect from IV Infusion Therapy?
During your IV infusion therapy, we'll have you relax in a comfortable chair while we administer the IV therapy. This is a quick process, but our patients find it to be a great way to unwind or treat themselves. We have a variety of IV options at our Louisville, KY office. These include:
- Hangover Cure: This is a popular remedy for anyone who overindulged and can help relieve pain and nausea associated with a hangover, while at the same time giving you a boost of energy.
- Fountain of Youth: We use a variety of nutrients, antioxidants, electrolytes, and amino acids to help increase your energy, rejuvenate your body, and help you focus.
- Girl's Best Friend: This infusion helps to alleviate symptoms of a woman's menstrual cycle, such as irritability, bloating, and weight gain.
- Migraine Buster: With magnesium and other nutrients, this helps to relieve the nausea, fatigue, and pain that are often associated with migraines.
- Booster: Get a boost of health with this nutrient-packed infusion, which can help boost the immune system, relieve allergies, and even provide more endurance.
After your treatment, you can get right back to your everyday activities and should feel the effects of your infusion almost immediately.
The J Spa & Wellness Center Reviews
Kamri was so helpful in my recovery! I received the IV hydration and instantaneously felt better. I will definitely be back! Thank you all for your professionalism and compassion.
Get In Touch
IV Infusion Therapy
IV infusion therapy at Jarvis Family Medical Services and J Spa can help provide clarity, rejuvenation, and boost your overall health and energy. These popular treatments are a great way to rejuvenate after a night out, before a big sports game, or at the end of a stressful week. If you'd like to boost your health, energy, and improve certain medical conditions, contact family nurse practitioner Karla Jarvis at our Louisville, KY office.